Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Last night while I slept Daddy swept 2007 out the back door while Mommy welcomed 2008 through the front door. We are so excited for this new year, and guess what? I'll be 2 in March! So, on Saturday December 22nd I had my first big accident, no thanks to Mom. We were leaving to go to a Holiday party when my right ring finger got closed in the door jam. Daddy got us to the ER in 7 minutes, they sewed my fingertip back on, and we were home in less than 2 hours. I've had this crazy boxing glove on which Mommy's drawn a face on. The only way I can be Zen about this whole thing is to name my little face Buddha. So, here I am, see I've become a lefty. I even brush my teeth with my left hand! I get my stitches out on January 8th, then I'll let you know how I'm healing. xoxo Zoe Bear

No comments: