Kati here... Besides my short blog yesterday about Zoe missing Daddy, I haven't blogged in well over a year. Thanks to Paul, I am here again, and realize how many meaningful and funny things happen in our lives that we'll soon forget if I don't write them down. Here is the best way, so other people can remember them as well. So, since I last blogged a year and a half ago. Seems I was reveling in the Terrible Twos... Since then, I had a year pending lay off, we got pregnant, Zoe turned 3, I was laid off and we welcomed into this world Zoe's baby sister Madeleine Po Dombrosky. Madeleine was born on the evening of Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 9:16 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs, 3 oz. And although she came into this world a wee of a thing, she is now chubba wubba and looking so much like her big sister. She is 4 1/2 months old and smiling and laughing all the time. She is quite the sweetheart, with an extra special place in her heart for Daddy. She is also Zoe's biggest fan. If Zoe's in the room, her eyes follow her where ever she goes and the minute Zoe looks back, Madi is grinning ear to ear. It could possibly be the best feeling there is as a parent, seeing your children love each other.
Of course I have pictures to upload and more to write - maybe Madi's birth story? (yes, we call her Madi, Madi Po, or Madeleine) For now though, I feel caught up and Paul can leave me alone about it. ;) All my love to anyone reading this...is anyone reading this?
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes! I'm reading! Looking forward to more :)
im reading too! thanks for picking the blog back up.
Post a Comment